Thank you for exploring the benefits of utilizing Kingsport CPA, PC for your tax, accounting, and bookkeeping needs, whether you are a long-time customer or meeting us for the very first time. We hope you will see of the value of professional relationship with our firm because our goal is to radically enhance your expectations of professional accounting services. We invite you to explore our website and contact us to discuss your needs without cost or obligation.
Kingsport CPA, PC is a local accounting firm committed to providing solutions to individuals and small businesses. Our goal is to radically change your expectations of professional tax and accounting services through competent staff members, customized solutions, and outstanding personal service. Our firm was founded in 1999 by Larry LaGuardia as Kingsport CPA & Consulting and continues to operate on the same principles upon which it was founded. Although many of the faces remain the same, the firm was restructured as Kingsport CPA, PC in 2016 when Larry retired from private practice.
As we have talked with people about their frustrations regarding their experiences, and attempted to respond to those frustrations, it often reduced down to one of two things. Whether it related to quality of services, pricing, or personal attention, they either did not get what they expected or they did not get what they wanted.
We also realized that to be relevant in a new millennium would require a complete paradigm shift. It would require a business model that revolved around the wants, needs, and expectations of each individual and business we serve. It would require comprehensive solutions, not simply a menu of accounting and tax services. Relevance would require customization and responsiveness to change, yet an unrelenting commitment to integrity, transparency, and professional standards.
We invite you to explore the ways our firm is different and the key commitments which how we do what we do. As you explore Kingsport CPA, PC, consider asking yourself the following questions:
- If I could change one thing related to my professional accounting and tax services, what would it be?
- What would provide the greatest value to me and my business?
- What do I want and expect of a professional advisor?
- What is most important to me in my relationship with my accountant?
Whether you need a personal income tax return completed once a year, weekly bookkeeping services, or audited financial statements, the following represents our commitments to each customer. In addition to our core values, we are committed to:
- Technical Competence. We will only accept engagements for which we possess the necessary knowledge, skills, and resources to provide value for our customers and in accordance with applicable professional standards. However, if we are not able to accept a certain engagement, or portion thereof, we will recommend others within our extensive professional network who share our values and may be able to provide those services.
- Fixed Pricing. Because our services are built upon up-front, fixed pricing, as opposed to hourly rates, you are not inhibited from seeking timely advice by the fear of a meter running endlessly. Our engagements provide ongoing access the accounting and business advice you need. If an issue requires additional research and analysis or was otherwise unanticipated within the original scope of services, we will come to a mutually agreed upon price before the service is performed.
- Service Guarantee. Our work is guaranteed to complete of each customer. If you are not completely satisfied with services performed by Kingsport CPA, PC, please contact us immediately to notify us of your concern. We will diligently strive in good faith to remedy the issue to your complete satisfaction.
Each member of our team plays a crucial role in our ability to deliver professional services, in a welcoming environment, centered around customer value and satisfaction.
Darrell Callebs, CPA
Darrell is a Certified Public Accountant, graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Eastern Michigan University, and has worked in the accounting field since 1996. He has extensive personal, business, and entity tax and accounting experience, including audits of for-profit, not-for-profit, government, and HUD entities and holds the designation of Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA) issued by the AICPA. He serves as the firm’s principal, actively participating and overseeing all engagements.
Darrell has lived in Kingsport since 1998 with his wife, Kristy, and daughter, Chesney. He enjoys fishing, camping, and reading and currently serves as the treasurer for Harvest Community Church.
Brandy graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Tusculum College in 2007 where she majored in accounting and business administration. She has worked in public accounting since 2004 with expertise in QuickBooks, bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax, and related local tax returns. She also has extensive experience dealing with federal, state, and local agencies to set-up new businesses and resolving account issues. Brandy is currently pursuing her CPA certification and Masters of Accountancy degree.
Brandy has lived in Hawkins County, Tennessee her entire life where she currently lives with her husband, Teddy, and daughter, Brileigh. She enjoys spending time with family and photography, as well as being an active volunteer with the Kingsport Animal Shelter.
With over 25 years of experience working with the public, Jennifer serves as the firm’s office manager. She is the familiar face each person sees when they walk through the door and is eager to direct questions to the right person or offer a hot cup of coffee. Although she oversees many of the administrative functions for the office, her real passion is to make each person realize they are important to us, knowing that they are respected and that they will receive prompt attention.
Jennifer lives with her husband, Lynn, in the Tri-Cities, where she has lived all of her life. She loves working with horses and horseback riding. She is a frequent volunteer at Small Miracles Equestrian Center in Kingsport.